Monday, February 28, 2011

Sephora by OPI I'm With Brad

The other night, I went to see the closing performance of a play called Drakul, which was about Dracula. So, naturally, I was inspired to do something vampy with my nails. I went with Sephora by OPI's I'm With Brad, a favorite of mine, from the Autumn and Eve Collection.

Natural lighting.

Artificial lighting.
 
Artificial lighting.
I'm With Brad is a dark base (black? brown? I can't decide) with gorgeous red shimmer. In lower lighting situations, it just looks like a dark color, but when it hits the light right, the red shimmer really shines! I used two coats, and one coat of Seche Vite. The application was great. I actually don't find this one to be thick at all, even though many people find Sephora by OPI polishes to be on the thick side. Maybe I got a good batch?


Drakul was inspired by Bram Stoker's novel. It was a long one to sit through (three hours!), but I enjoyed it. The actors were great, and the costuming was awesome. Click on the picture above to see a couple other images.

Because I'm bored, here's a few other vampire related things:


This episode of Are You Afraid of the Dark scared the crap out of me as a kid. Still a little creepy.

Perhaps my favorite video on YouTube. Never gets old. Check out those awesome dance moves. Cape twirl!

Happy Monday!

1 comment: