Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Just a little early afternoon rant

    
I really don’t believe in abortion. It’s, like, killing a baby? - Justin Bieber


These two links happened to show up on my Facebook newsfeed today (click on the picture to go to the first link). I know this is just a nail polish blog, and not a political blog, but considering how many people have purchased his line of polishes, I found it appropriate.

I've never paid Justin Bieber any attention before, really. He's just not on my radar. I had nothing against him, but I'm not a 12 year old girl, and I don't listen to the radio, so he's never been someone I've paid any attention to.

But I mean, come on, really?! Your anti-choice sentiments are not needed, nor appreciated, JB. You are a white male. You will never become pregnant. You don't know what it's like to be a woman in a rape culture. "Everything happens for a reason"? Are you shitting me? I know that he's young, but when I was his age, I knew that every woman should have control over her own body.

UGHHH!

This is so infuriating, that I can't even form an appropriate response.

Glad I never picked up any of his nail polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment