Friday, February 4, 2011

American Apparel Office & Love & Beauty Light Green

Last night, I got together with a friend I hadn't seen in a while. We went to a raw and vegan restaurant, where I got a super good taco salad. When I got home, I relaxed and painted my nails while watching "That 70s Show".

Here's Forever 21's brand of nail polish, Love & Beauty (which looks like it's by the L.A. Girl people) over American Apparel's Office. The F21 polish only has the name "Light Green" on it.




 As you can see, Light Green is a green base, with small green glitter, and larger flakes of glitter. The flakes shine red, orange, yellow, and green. The application was smooth, and I used two coats. For $2.80, I can't complain. It looks cool, and it went on nicely. I haven't tried it by itself yet, and I haven't done much of anything but sleep while it's on, so we'll see what it wears like.

I just wish the stupid sun would come out, so I can get better pictures of it. I took tons of photos, and none of them came out too well. Oh, the joys of winter in Minnesota.

My goal for the future is to get my cuticles in better shape, and to also stop picking at the sides of my nails. Which is going to be incredibly difficult, as I've done it as long as I can remember. It's a nervous habit, a bored habit, an I-have-nothing-better-to-do habit... It doesn't really bother me when I look at my hands, but looking at these photos, I realize just how disgusting my hands do look. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment