Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hard Candy Mischief

I think this will probably end up being the last of the Halloween manicures I do. I bought this polish a while back, and having been anxiously waiting this time of the year so I could wear it. Here's Mischief by Hard Candy.




Mischief is TONS of orange glitter in a black base. The perfect polish for Halloween! All the glitter made my camera freak out a little bit, so the images aren't as crisp as I'd like, but I think you get the point. I love this polish! It's certainly attention grabbing. I can't stop staring at my nails, and watching the light bounce off all the glitter.

The application of Mischief was a bit of a pain, though. It was pretty thick, so it just kinda smeared all over. I should point out though, the bottle cap on mine is pretty severely cracked. You can see it best in the first photograph. The crack goes about halfway up the cap. It was like that when I purchased it, and naturally I didn't notice until I got home. I would have returned it, but it was the only one left, and the store is kinda far away (especially considering I do not drive). I did email Hard Candy about buying a new cap, but never heard back. Bummer! So, I'm sure that affects the consistency to some extent. And on that note, if you've got an extra Hard Candy brush (or one that will fit a HC bottle), let me know!

What are you guys doing over the Halloween weekend? I don't have any particular plans, but I am thinking I may bust out "Double, Double, Toil and Trouble" in a few (yeah, the MKA movie!). Are you dressing up?

No comments:

Post a Comment