Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sephora by OPI Metro Chic

So, remember like three years ago when the entire nail blogging world (really, the fashion blogging world in general) was obsessed with Metro Chic? Even though I wasn't a blogger then, I fell victim to its charm, too. And now, years after the trend, I am posting it on my blog!




Metro Chic is pretty, but damn do you have to work for the pretty. It applied really thin and splotchy. It took three painful coats to get it to look nice, but it could be worse. I would say it's worth the pain for this purple-leaning grey.

I haven't paid much attention to OPI's Sephora line, but this polish reminds me how much I really do like it. I think they do come out with a lot of really pretty colors. Now if only they weren't so damn expensive.

1 comment:

  1. Metro Chic is timeless and classic!

    -Anna
    Please check out and follow my blog as well!
    http://www.goingtotheshowing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete