Thursday, February 9, 2012

OPI Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow

After my bright, glittery manicure, I needed to get back to something gloomy. So tonight I tried out OPI's Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow, originally part of the 2009 Espana collection.





Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow is a dark dark dark green, with a fun surprise: shimmer! It reminds me of the forest late at night and algae. It's definitely a color that's right up my alley, and I wish I had used it sooner (I've owned it about a year).

Application-wise, it applied wonderfully. The first coat was pretty transparent, and it needed three to even out all the bald spots. But the coats applied incredibly smoothly, and was really easy to control.

Overall, Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow is a complete winner. Fantastic color and fantastic application.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't even know that this was a shimmer! I've even worn it before and didn't notice!! It's a gorgeous shade. I'll have to do another mani with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Needed to get back to something gloomy--hee! I love Eeyore so I get this!

    ReplyDelete