Saturday, July 9, 2011

Vacation Time

I just wanted to make a brief post to let you guys know that there's going to be a break in posting for a week or so. I am leaving tomorrow morning (4:30 AM ugh!) for Fire Island, New York! I'll be back on the 16th, so posting should resume around then.

I was hoping to get a post up tonight, but I was in such a rush to do my manicure, it turned out horrible! Good enough for a week at the beach, but not good enough for a blog post.

But I've got a couple things I'm looking forward to when I get back:

1. I broke my No Buy, but I have a good excuse! I have been on the hunt lately for some decently priced Street Wear polishes. I came across quite a few on LiveJournal, and those should hopefully be arriving while I'm gone.

2. I was contacted by Nail de Royale (you may have noticed the link in my sidebar), and they have kindly offered to send me samples. I'm so excited to see what they've sent!

And with that, I'm off to bed! I hope everyone has a great week, and hopefully I'll be back with some exciting posts (and a tan)!

No comments:

Post a Comment