Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Nicole by OPI Nicole's Nickel

Holy bananas! I picked up Nicole's Nickel on sale at Target (the Target exclusive and the Bieber collections were on sale) recently, and it is fantastic!





This was such a great find! I love that it's a glitter that's meant to be worn on it's own, rather than layered. Nicole's Nickel is a ton of silver glitter in a dark base. I only needed two coats for full coverage. It was pretty thick, but not too difficult to work with. It dried ridiculously fast, and, of course, gritty. It was tough to photograph, though. It was so bright, that the sun just blew everything out.

It makes me feel like I've got disco balls on my hands! Which reminds me of three things:

1.) Lady Gaga's disco bra -

2.) Lady Gaga's Disco Stick -

 3.) Noel Fielding's/Vince Noir's Mirror Ball Suit - 

Vince Noir was the inspiration for my blog's name. :)

I hope everyone enjoyed their Memorial Day/Bank Holiday/Monday. My family doesn't have any traditions, but I did have the day off work! I spent it on my parents' couch with a horrible migraine, though. Bummer.

1 comment:

  1. That polish is sooo pretty! Love it :)
    And thanks for the heads up about the sale too, I'll be checking out my local Target soon!

    ReplyDelete