Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Zoya Gemma

Sorry for the delay in posts! I have had a busy, busy week. Things have calmed down now, thankfully.

I was able to participate in the Zoya Intimate collection promo that went on a few weeks ago. When I got my package, I decided to try out Gemma first.



This was my first time trying out Zoya, and I was not disappointed. Gemma, as I'm sure we all know by now, is a olive/army green with a subtle duochrome shimmer. The application of this was great. I used two coats, and they flowed like butter, as they say. I do wish the shimmer showed better on the nail, but I did get a ton of compliments on this color. I can't wait to try out the rest of the collection. I'm also waiting on the St. Patty's Day promo, which has been on backorder since the day I ordered it.

Sorry for the terrible photos. I'll have to rephotograph this color the next time I wear it. I'm also sorry for subjecting you to the terrible condition my cuticles are in, and all that tip shrinkage! My hands and nails have not been happy with me lately!

What have you guys picked up with all these Zoya promos lately?

3 comments: