Thursday, June 16, 2011

OPI Stranger Tides

Yet another post about the Pirates of the Caribbean collection!






I know this post is nothing new in the nail blogging world, but just look at this color! I've seen it described as murky quite a few times, and I would say that is pretty accurate. It's actually a bit more... murky than my camera picked up. Okay it was bothering me, so I re-edited them, and they are much more color accurate now.

It reminds me of all this gross stuff (nasty swamp water, split pea soup, etc.), but it looks totally awesome on! I used three coats to get even coverage, but I would have been good to go in two if I had actually been concentrating when I applied it. The consistency was very nice. Very glad I picked this one up, as I can see myself wearing this a lot in the future.

What's your favorite from the Stranger Tides collection?

2 comments:

  1. Interesting colour :-) in some lights it looks like it has a grey ish tint and others a light murky green. Looks good though, I dont have anything like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to let you know I've tagged you for an award on my blog. Please check it out for details :)

    I love colors like these, sadly OPI's are not easily available to me.

    ReplyDelete