Monday, May 6, 2013

A few manis.

Here are a few different polishes that I have worn since my last post.



This is OPI's Y'all Come Back Ya Hear? layered with a coat of China Glaze's White Cap. After I came back from the Lake District (which was amazing, by the way), I was off to Scotland and wanted something that would last the week. I showed you the OPI way back in March of 2011. I've also shown White Cap over black here. Forgive the weird pointer finger-less posing. My nail ripped halfway down (ugh!) so now it is sad and short and gross looking. 




Here is Miss Sporty's 010 (Beetle Wings? I hate that they don't label the bottles with their names!). My pictures are kind of awful, but hopefully you can see that this is a gold-green duochrome. I layered it over a brown polish (MUA Mud Pie), but I am curious to see how this looks over other colors. I'm pretty into this, but unfortunately I painted this on a Thursday night after my internship, and woke up Friday with a horrendous migraine that lasted all weekend, so I didn't get to enjoy the manicure. Nonetheless, this applied well. I can't remember how many coats I did over the base color, but no more than two.



Lastly I have Miss Sporty's 343 (Coral Gum?), which is what's on my nails right now. I think I used two coats. It applied well, it's nice and shiny, and it's a Spring-y coral. What's not to like? The lady ringing my up at Asda liked the color, too!

Now I am back into the full swing off term three, and to be honest I just want it to be summer! Shortly after the term ends, my parents are visiting for a couple weeks, and then my sister comes for a large chunk of August. I can't wait to see my family; I miss them so much! I've really been missing home lately, and hopefully their visits will help my make it through another year.

I hope those of you in the UK are having a good bank holiday. I really should get going on some school work, since I have the extra day! Boo.

1 comment:

  1. I like the orange glitter.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete